Sunday, September 04, 2005

Underwater hugs

I was attending to an arts course which was held for some odd reason next to a coastline, on some concrete harbour platform. I knew the area was from Comino, Malta. My school's arts teacher was standing to my right next to some wooden table with a lot of papers on it. I didn't get to see them well.

I wore a black rubber diving suit and a greenish mask that covered my eyes and my nose. I jumped in the water. After a short glide underwater I spotted a brown old diving bell hanging from a rope on the right. It first lowered deeper but then it stopped. Ms. B dived out from the pod into the water, like a mermaid with her hands on her sides. Her long hair was freely swirling among the water and she was wearing a diving bodysuit as well.

She swam away from the bell and she didn't seem to notice me. I circled around the bell and tried to catch up with her. I saw this from bird's eye view for a moment. She was swimming (like a mermaid...) away from the bell towards the light above the water surface and I was trying to reach her. Soon she quickly turned around to see me and she started coming my way. We clasped together, spinning, to produce a passionate underwater hug that lasted for a dozen seconds. After a while we surfaced.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We clasped together, spinning, to produce a passionate underwater hug that lasted for a dozen seconds. After a while we surfaced."

Ahh, that sounds sooooo sweet!! How did your dream end?? :P

23/10/05 18:03  
Blogger JoonasD6 said...

Weirdly enough. :)

3/12/05 00:56  
Blogger JoonasD6 said...

Heh. Maybe I should write a bit more precisely, then. I'm talking about two different people here. Teacher just was there (hmm... around her fifties, go figure) in one scene but when I start saying Ms. B that calls for anoter person. Someone I've decided to anonymize.

Thanks for comments.

5/12/05 15:23  
Blogger JoonasD6 said...

Also, in case you didn't notice, it says my DoB in the top right corner: 24th June 1988. I am 17.

5/12/05 15:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home