Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Girls, girls, girls...

I was standing on some parking lot area with my father and woman who was unknown to me. My father wore somekind of a dark green fake leather jacket. The two started chatting and I could not understand what they were talking about.

A familiar-looking female figure approached from left, behind a corner of some small kiosk the walls of which were all black stone. It was Irina, I noticed. She was wearing that green sweater of hers, a knee-long denim skirt and, what I was wondering, round glasses. Walking past me she greeted me with a 'moi' for what she turned her head to me. She looked indifferent, almost sad. Her hair was flowing with the weak evening wind, almost pulsating.

Then from behind another similar small building in the opposite side of the parking lot ran two girls. The one behind remained in shadows and I could not recognise who she was. The one closer to me was Ms. L. She wore her usual pair of blue jeans and some bluish top or a shirt. She ran very fast and the whole time I saw her she was smiling. She stopped approximately 20 metres from me, put her hands next to her lips to form a megaphone cone and then shouted: "Hey! Come to play piano with me and Anna!"

I was a bit confused since I had no idea who this Anna was and I found it weird to play piano with two people. I kept thinking how nice it has been to play piano with Ms. L but I decided just to take the offer. Ms. L smiled and both of the girls ran towards our school which I now realized, was clearly visible even with the overall darkness in the area. It stood tall in the middle of the town like a skyscraper and the only this what was covering the view was a branch of some tree.

I left the area and started walking towards the school. After a moment I reached this very familiar-looking intersection and saw Irina crossing the road on the left, her skirt rocking from side to side.

1 Comments:

Blogger JoonasD6 said...

Hmm...

Well, she does, at least. Or did, in the times a bit over a year ago when her image burned deep in my head...

Eased up the commenting, thanks for reminding. :)

5/12/05 15:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home