Saturday, April 09, 2005

Same table?

I entered the dining hall of our school and started looking around. I only checked the right side of the big room for free seats; it seemed that every single table was already occupied. Then I noticed a couple of free seats next my pal Miika in the rightmost corner of the hall.

I passed this round white pillar, noticed that there was no meal queue at all. "Perhaps I came late," I thought. I grabbed an orange meal tray, a glass, a fork and a knife.

I walked to the free seats. When pulling the chair from underneath the table, I quickly glanced up to see a couple of "annoying people" sitting at the opposite side of the table. I started wondering whether they'd leave if I sat down. I sat down and they didn't leave. I started talking with my friend who was sitting to my right at the opposite side of the table.

I noticed that this chatting mumbling started everywhere... louder and louder. This noise was broke by a laughter of Ms. L who turned her head to me and smiled drawing my attention, then turned back to chat with her girl friends who were all sitting to my left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home