Saturday, January 29, 2005

Netta makes a visit

I came out of the toilet that is located next to my room. I raised my view from the floor and looked ahead at the working/drawing desk at the other corner of the room, this little first grader girl, Netta, was there on her knees. She was wearing some light blue clothes of some sort and she had a very neutral look on her face.

I saw myself get a very surprised look; I turned around, ran back to the toilet and reached up to get something up above a white wooden closet.

Analysis: The room order has changed a bit since this picture, but here's one anyway:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

In the dream the curtain was on the right side of the doorway {as it really is today} and the radiator next to the wall seemed somehow flat and I have no clear recollection of it taking up any space in the dream. And yes, she is a real-life girl. She visits our place with her mother once in a while. Usually annoying as she disrupts my working...

Miscellaneous: From now on I'll leave the Analysis section off when I just have nothing so special to say about the dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home