Sunday, January 02, 2005

The milk bottles song

I was in the kitchen. It was a bright and sunny school morning. I sat down on a chair at the kitchen table which was made of dark brown wood. There were two familiar people next to me, around the table and I was discussing some things with the two boys.

Time was flying and I knew that my father would drive home soon, to pick me up and take me to school.

I stood up with August, the other pal of mine, we both faced Petri and asked him if he knew Martti Servo and his band and their latest song "What could make the milk bottles clank against the railroad tracks?". He answered that he had heard it once before.

Analysis: Real-life characters, extraordinary environment, especially outside. No, real-life artist, but the name of the song was just imagination. How could any song's name be like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home