Thursday, January 06, 2005

Carmageddon + GTA + some other

There was a car race going on on some desert. Everything happened in 3rd person and I never saw myself nor any other people, only the cars. Though, I sure was communicating with someone driving the car. Lots of sport cars were driving there on some desert asphalt roads.

Our car was a yellow one, we went up some hill and bumped into something and that made the car spin, make flips. Some BONUS text splashed up when the car was spinning. It was intentional. I decided to quickload from the root of the hill to try again. We drove and this time we got more points from the spin and crash.

Analysis: Hmm... weird, I haven't played any driving games lately. Heck, I rarely play anything. One thing I have in mind is that I read news about Rockstar Games, they released GTA2 as freeware.{!} I also took a quick look at my Carmageddon's copy's jewel case yesterday. Otherwise, just creativity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home