Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Balancing it out - Part 1

I was sitting in a cabin of some train. I wasn't alone: Irina was there in addition to several other people, mostly boys. On to my left was August who provoked me to show the other people in the cabin my cell phone. Only she commented it in some way, with a sarcastic smile on her face. She was sitting on a bed, facing the cabin door, the bed was higher that the other beds in the small cabin. Her blonde hair was open and she was wearing her green sweater.

Analysis: I had this dream while I was sleeping in a school bus after a trip to Helsinki, the capitol city on Finland. We visited lots of art galleries there and so on; mostly the trip was pure agony to me because of her. This is just compensating. Another dream followed once I fell asleep for the second time during the trip back to Kouvola.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home