Sunday, December 26, 2004

Another girl?

Dream: I was by computer, tapping the keyboard, doing something. Then a familiar girl entered the room. She had short brown hair and she was wearing some black tube top and dark blue jeans. We passed this room and went to the attic. She was surely heading somewhere and it seemed to know the attic of my house pretty well as she just jumped onto some boxes and off there to the next ones instead of using the stairs in there. My vision: butt. Tight. Staring. She reached the real attic level and started looking for something. I went another way and suddenly she was at the other side of a the attic reading some books taken from the shelf. I started looking for some copper screws I had lost. I leaned to the left and carefully checked the area around some planks, I reached in to the darkness between them and tried to feel the screws there with my fingers. I was afraid getting wood splinters to my hands. I finally found them lying on the floor and picked them up.

Analysis: Nothing seemed to be horribly out of place with my room or the computer desk. Everything was well lit also. That's pretty good for a dream.

The girl was surely a student from my previous school in Moscow. I had just chatted with her about my new weakness about seeing too cute... ... meh, I should not have let that euphoria take over me in the first place. Okay, okay, she's cute. But I'm not feeling anything non-sexual towards her, capito? ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home